Zahari Ahmad, the Jebat incarnation


It was the 10th of Ramadan. I was extremely delighted when I received an invitation to a supper from the least expected person, Zahari a.k.a Jebat. (It had to be supper because it is Ramadhan) I was so eager to meet him after all this while.

Zahari is entirely a different person from the one I knew. He meditates and thinks a lot lately. He is facing a kind of difficulty in life, a very painful one. I did notice he had problems earlier, but never thought it was that deep. May be the tough life has made him a wiser man. He can now keep his cool even fire is burning out his soul, an extreme contrast to what I observed before. After listening to him, I doubt if I can carry that same kind of burden the way he is now.

He is a one tough guy, physically and spiritually Listening to him was like reading a thick tremendously heartbreaking novel. If I recall a difficulty in my life, it is not even a small fraction of his. The night we have chance to talk, is the night that I will never forget. The night I dived deep into a man’s heart who has been suffering almost half of his life!

Well, I’m just a friend who can only offer hopes and ears. I wish I could do more. Nevertheless, I do see beam of light in his direction. I humbly pray to Allah, may this guy survive the wave of life and live a normal person again in the very near future. To me Zahari deserves his nick name, Jebat. He is indeed the incarnation of Jebat.

Photo by MTO of Mangifera Spa – the spa of souls and spirits, thank you

Comments

indica said…
Jebat came to visit me in Charuk Puting two decades ago. Since then, I lost track of him. I wish he's doing great in life now. If u two happen having a late supper again, kindly convey my warmest regards to him.
McBudu said…
Sure bud.... kalo kamu nak blanje lagi baguih....
jurizan said…
HI everybody.....testing...
McBudu said…
Ijan!!!!! Glad to see u here... Pls do come again, jangan malu2 buat macam rumah sendiri.
indica said…
Hi Jurizan
Selamat berjumpa semula..jenguk le semalu ni selalu..jgn malu-malu buat macam rumah sendiri spt saya ni..he he

Popular posts from this blog

Papan tanda dan maksudnya

Datuk Leslie Davidson, a Planter Extraordinaire

Corduroy ku